Ceramic therapy is a cost-effective and powerful solution for rehab, recovery, and preventative maintenance. The ceramic fibers in Lux® reflect heat back into the body as far infrared rays (FIR). FIR expands blood vessels and increases circulation, allowing the body to fuel working muscles and repair damage more efficiently.
The Lux Ceramic Therapy® Sport Boots can be used during exercise or performance to protect the leg from interference with the added benefits of ceramic therapy. Keeps tendons and ligaments loose and limber to prevent injury and soreness.
- High-tech protective boot with classic styling
- Synthetic leather exterior protects against interference
- Comfortable fleece interior with Lux® ceramic lining
- Extra padded along the cannon bone, fetlock area
- Strong Velcro & elastic closures provide a secure fit
- Not recommended for turnout or for use on pregnant mares
- Color: royal blue
- Sizes: medium, large, x-large
Lux™ Ceramic Sport Boots Size Guide