These ceramic infused hock wraps are a cost-effective solution in the prevention and treatment of hock injuries and arthritic conditions of the hock. Ceramic therapy uses the body’s own heat and reflects it back into the body as far infrared rays (FIR) to expand blood vessels and increase circulation. Use as a preventative measure before riding and afterwards to help the hock recover from stress. We recommend introducing horses gradually to ceramic therapy at intervals of up to 2 hours each time to a maximum of 6 hours per day. The hock wraps should not be worn overnight.
- 5mm breathable neoprene with ceramic infused 210g jersey felt
- Known to reduce the time between joint injections
- Decreases inflammation and fluid build-up from bog spavins
- Reduces stiffness, increases flexibility and decreases the signs of arthritis in the hock
- Tekno-Dri® lining is soft against the hock and wicks moisture
- Hole at the point of the hock allows the hock to move naturally
- Stretchable elastic velcro strips keep the wrap snug and in place
- Non-slip straps inside
- Recommend introducing ceramic therapy gradually at 2 hours each time
- Not recommended for turnout or for use on pregnant mares
- Machine wash at 30°C/86°F with mild detergent and air dry
- Color: Royal blue
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
- Small fits horses size 66" - 70"; Medium fits horses size 72" - 76"; Large fits horses size 78" - 82"; X-Large fits horses size 84" - 86"
- Sold in pairs