These tendon boots provide ideal impact protection when training or warming up for jumping or cross country events. Designed to be comfortable, while the ceramic therapy decreases your horse’s warm-up and cool down time.
Ceramic therapy is a cost-effective and powerful solution for rehab, recovery, and preventative maintenance.
- Ceramic fibers in Lux® reflect heat back into the body as far infrared rays (FIR)
- FIR expands blood vessels and increases circulation, allowing the body to fuel working muscles and repair damage more efficiently
- Double locking velcro closure to keep boots securely in place during exercise
- PU injected outer shell to protect the horses sensitive cannon bones if impact occurs
- 5mm breathable neoprene inner will help vent the boots and keep the legs cooler
- Front brush guard is PVC Synthetic leather as an additional impact protection layer
- Lycra bound edges reducing rubbing and adding another layer of comfort
- Machine washable on gentle cycle, warm water (fasten all Velcro)
- Sold in pairs - fronts only
- Color: Black/Royal blue
- Sizes: Small (14.1-15.1h), Medium (15.2-16.1), Large (16.2-17.1h)